Friday, March 27, 2009

VF-1S SUPER STRIKE !

Hi,

As promise, this is for you Double H.. thanks

Sorry if the picture taken not so 'pro' coz I'm just using a simple camera.

Here are some picture of a 1:55 VF-1S Roy Focker. Got this model in early 2K from one of my favourite store also listed here in My Favourite Web Site. Seen this model sold at our local store BUT without Super Strike, booo....
Finally taken out from my display cabinet then do some cleaning before posing in front of the camera, say keju!



VF-1S Skull Leader




Actually lazy to change the black to transparent canopy





Change to guardian mode





forgot to close it's right landing gear bay, uuu...





VF-1S with Super Strike armored set




clean and ready to take off




look at the armored !




show-off

in battloid mode





don't follow me, I'm lost too

0 Comments: