Thursday, October 28, 2010

MACROSS FRONTIER: DX VF-25 FAST PACK COLLECTION - PART 1

Hola?


Just to up date my current MF collection that i've already posted so far.. although there are far more of them ( still in my display cabinet and some of them still in box due to no space to display them yet ), but still in the process of getting them into photo session haha.


Anyway, let's see what models did i put up perviously.. There are of DX model - VF-25F Alto and VF-25S Ozma Lee + Super Packs ( which i bought it's Super Pack separately), and RVF-25 Luca with Super Pack ( bought it with complete set).

Front view


Top Views



I did mention on my pervious post as to why i got the first two VF-25 F and S without its Super Pack, than later got the other two VF-25G and RVF-25 Luca complete with it's Super Pack. So no need to say it again here ok, BUT will post the VF-25 F and S with ARMORED PARTS soon !! So please stay with my blog.
i kinda like this view
And not to forget my 1/72 VF-27 Breara, put it together with the other models just because it's within my reach. I'm just too lazy to take all of them out of it's box.. my room will be a mess if i do :P



Will post some more soon.

Until Next Deculture....














0 Comments: