Saturday, April 04, 2009

MY CM'S - MACROSS: DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE. MOVIE EDITION



Quite busy all day, but that didn’t stop me from keeping up my post for you all guys.
This time with photo studio style, my way...

This time around I’ll take a pic to some of my small CM’S collection from Macross:
Do You Remember Love movie (Jap Ver.) Too bad I didn’t get any figures from
the TV series (US ver.). Also included some figures from Macross Plus as well.

Here is the Queen of Miss Macross from jap ver., comes in color , wearing the same
singing outfit during the finale battle with the Zentran.
A must for Macross diehard fan...


Miss Lynn Min May



Figure come with stand








My second pic... One of the hero in that movie, Roy Focker sitting in the cockpit of his fighter.





Let’s take a peek inside the cockpit shall we...






Got a display monitor…



Feet paddle for wings’ flab control






Ha-ha… not the whole plane, just the front portion only.



The third picture shows Maxillian Jeniues in flight suit. It's visior can be removed.





And the last one is one of the 'bridge bunny', can't remember what her name.











That's only part of my CM's collection until next issue... stay tune guys and thanks for looking.

0 Comments: